Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cool Life Quotes And Sayings

Cool Life Quotes
Cool Life Quotes And Sayings
Cool Life Quotes

1."If all the world is a stage and life is just a play upon it, get me two seats in the stalls."

2."Don't go through life, GROW through life."

3. "In life, as in chess, forethought wins."

4. "Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life, impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by the same route."

5. "Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most."

6. "A well written life is almost as rare as a well spent one."

7. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

8. "One life - a little gleam of Time between two Eternities."

9. "We are the living links in a life force that moves and plays around and through us, binding the deepest soils with the farthest stars."

10. "The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them up."

Cool Life Quotes And Sayings

11."Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

12."After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her."

13."I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear."

14."That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another...."

15."Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds No Thanks
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

  © http://lifequotes9.blogspot.com

Back to TOP