Friday 28 December 2012

I Hate My Life Quotes,I Hate My Life Quotes Funny

I Hate My Life Quotes Funny
No one knows the real me
No one knows what I'm thinking
No one understands me
No one know how I really feel
No one knows what I'm like under this mask
No one cares that they hurt me...

My dreams tell me secrets
My mind tells me lies
My heart screams for help
My eyes only cry

Sometimes i just feel like
Running away....
just to see who would follow
just to see who really cares
or if anyone cares at all.....

the girl who seemed unbreakable is finally starting to break
the one who seemed so strong its crumbling apart
the one who always laughs it off is constantly crying
the girl who would never give up, finally quit trying
I Hate My Life Quotes
I'm going to smile..
and make u think im happy..
im going to laugh..
so u dont see me cry..
and even if it kills me..
im going to smile.

I'm sick of smiling, & so is my jaw,
can't you see my front is crumbling down?
I'm sick of being somone i'm not..

it's like im drowning and you're just
describing the wate. As good as it gets,
behind every beautiful thing, there's
some kind of pain .. <|3

you wonder how it feels ta walk a mile
inside tha shoes of a girl like me . . . who
dont got a thing too loose could you step
in my shes and walk just a mile and after
all the hurt still manage to fukin smile
 

1 comments:

Unknown 19 February 2014 at 20:45  

I love the way u spk ur heart out... I always felt the way u hav said here.... Embaressing still the truth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds No Thanks
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

  © http://lifequotes9.blogspot.com

Back to TOP